We understand the special importance of protecting your personal data, therefore, we collect and process only that data which is necessary for our activities. We process personal data lawfully, transparently and honestly, for predefined purposes and only to the extent that is necessary for the achievement of the purposes. By processing personal data, we seek to make it accurate, safe, confidential, properly stored and protected.
When we process your personal data, we comply with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter referred to as the GDPR), the Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania, as well as the requirements for the processing of personal data set forth in other legal acts. After reading this document, you will find out how we process your personal data, where we receive it and what rights you have as the personal data subject.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We may collect, store and use the following types of information:
- Your full name, email address and telephone number when you request us for our products, solutions or services via email. This data is processed with your consent.
- Any other your personal data you may provide to us at any time by contacting us – by e-mail, writing or calling or at the office of UAB Vilkritis. This data is processed with your consent and stored for 3 (three) years after obtaining your consent.
- any other information you choose to send us.
This data is processed with your consent.
WHAT PRINCIPLES DO WE ADHERE TO?
By processing your personal data we:
- will comply with the requirements of applicable legislation, including GDPR;
- will process your personal data in a lawful, honest and transparent manner;
- will keep it in such a way that your identity could be determined for any longer than is necessary for the purposes for which personal data is processed;
- will ensure that your personal data is processed in such a way as to ensure the proper security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized processing or unlawful processing of data, and accidental loss, destruction or damage, by applying appropriate technical or organizational measures.
WHY DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- to administer the Website;
- to improve your browsing experience by personalizing this Website;
- provide third parties with statistical information about our users, but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
Without your explicit consent, we will not share your personal data with any third parties for direct marketing purposes.
WHAT COOKIES ARE USED ON THE WEBSITE?
We collect information about you by using cookies. A cookie is information that a web server sends to a web browser and is stored in the browser. This information is sent to the web server each time the browser asks you to open a page from the server. This allows the web server to set up and monitor the web browser. Cookies allow us to recognize you through other visits to the Website, save personal browsing history, options, customize content, speed up Website searches, create a comfortable and friendly Website, deliver it more efficiently and reliably. Cookies are common practice on Internet browsing, which facilitates the use of the website.
We use the following cookies on the website:
- Performance (session) cookies. They are intended to improve the operation of the website and collect general (anonymous) information about your use of the website;
- Analytical (tracking cookies from Google Analytics). These cookies allow data controller to recognize and count the number of visitors and to track how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps data controller to improve the performance of our site, e. g., to ensure that users can easily find what they are looking for. The basis for processing personal data collected by cookies is your consent;
- Functional cookies. These cookies are used to identify you when you return to the Website. This allows data controller to present customized content, to memorize the information that is relevant for you. The basis for processing personal data collected by cookies is your consent.
We use the cookie information for the following purposes:
- to ensure the functionality of the Website (e.g. so that you could use the personalized Website);
- so that we could improve and develop the Website so that it better suits your needs;
- for the development of services and analysis of the Website use;
- for targeted marketing orientation.
- without deleting them and (or) not changing your Internet browser settings so that they do not accept cookies;
- by clicking the "I agree" in the cookies control;
TO WHOM DO WE PROVIDE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We may disclose the following data about you to the extent necessary to the following third parties:
- third party service providers (such as technical service providers in the performance of our contracts with these service providers);
- third party service providers whose services we normally use for data storage, telecommunications and website hosting purposes.
The ability of the abovementioned service providers to use your data is limited – they cannot use this data other than for the purposes of providing services to us.
HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We store your personal data for no longer than what the purposes for processing or the legislation require if it provides for a longer storage period. We strive not to store out-of-date, non-relevant personal data, so after updating it, only the relevant information is stored. Historical information is stored if necessary in accordance with the legal acts or for the performance of our activities.
HOW DO WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The Website may contain links to external websites – our business partner websites or websites that promote our goods and (or) services. By following such links to any of the websites, please note that these websites and the services available through them have their own separate privacy policies and we do not accept any liability or obligation for these policies. We recommend that you review the policies of those websites before submitting personal data to those sites.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AND TO WHO YOU CAN COMPLAIN?
As a personal data subject, you have the right to be informed about the processing of your personal data; access your personal data that we process; request the correction or addition of your personal data that is incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete; to request the destruction of personal data if it is processed illegally or when you withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data or do not give such consent, which is necessary; to disagree with the processing of personal data or withdraw the previously given consent; require the submission, where technically possible, of your personal data collected under your consent or for the performance of the contract in an easily readable form, or request their transfer to another data controller.
While we strive to guarantee your rights as a data subject and to facilitate the effective exercise of these rights, we also reserve the right not to comply with your requests or requirements when it comes to enforcing our legal obligations; security or defense of the state; public order, prevention, investigation, detection or prosecution of criminal offenses; important economic or financial interests of the state; prevention, investigation and detection of breaches of professional ethics; protection of your or other person’s rights and freedoms.
To file a complaint regarding the processing of your data, please provide it in writing, with as much information as possible, using the contact details provided at the end of this Policy. We will cooperate with you and work to resolve all issues immediately.
If you disagree with our actions or the response to your request, you can complain to competent public authority about our actions and decisions, however first we will try to resolve any disputes with you.
HOW TO CONTACT US?
- by mail – UAB „Vilkritis“, Granito g. 7, LT-02241 Vilnius
- by e-mail – [email protected]